Search This Blog

Saturday 27 June 2015

EBLIP8


Suzana Sukovic
A whole conference devoted to applied research  – it’s a nerd dream come true to a LARK. I am looking forward to EBLIP8 so much that I allowed it to rule my weekends – a bit of work for the Program Committee, background reading, preparing a presentation and a workshop - and the first LARK meeting outside Sydney. Next weekend is a shopping-packing-flying routine and then three days of talking practice-based research. Imagine! If you have read so far, I think you can agree it isn’t just my weird taste to find it all so exciting.

EBLIP8 registrations are closing on Monday 29th. Only two days left to join all the fun! When you are filling in the registration form, please pay attention to many excellent workshops. Bhuva Narayan and I presenting the Workshop 3 From blog to academic article

LARK meeting is on Tuesday 8-9 am. As the meeting descriptions says, we will network and discuss how we can work together across geographical distances.


No comments:

Post a Comment